I use it for about 6 months. I have purchased in the noise canceling function. Although I use in my car sometimes ... I wanted to hear my solos when I sliced my sound because in a traditional headset (I have a sony 7509) and even pushed well back, gn j'tais the noise .. .
It is a true rvolution and really works great! when placed on the head and at a cost, it is really cut around sounds. I can finally hear what I want prcisment without being polluted by the collection's outdoor sounds.
- The headset also works in passive mode (noise canceling off) and the sound is quite enjoyable (unless my SONY 7509) but I deprecated for use studio.
- In active mode, the sound is amplified and become acute my taste a bit aggressive, and breath appears. That said in a Bruille we do not hear it.
- The autonomy of the single battery (AAA) is good trs (30 hours).
- The rducteur noise only works for frequency drives ranges between 40 Hz and 800 Hz grossomodo the rest is not atnu. There is an advantage: you can continue to follow a conversation. It is adapted to trs snoring sounds (car plane ...) and inficaces for acute noise (besides the fact of physical attnuation headphone), but removes all frquences low-frequency signal, which are the most masking.
- The cable is Detachable ... but seems a bit short and fragile.
- Although the house for storage, space and accessories (connectors plane ...)
- I find the port to moderately enjoyable but dpart lg and you get used to rev quickly.
- The report qualitprix trs is good especially compared to the Boss (which is less well ...) and the Sennheiser PXC450 of which is much more CHRE (but which is able to completely remove the subwoofer and possde that a quality of suprieur COST).
If I re c'tait Rasht an ATH-ANC7 hsiter long it without changing my working comfort!
And if you are a DSIR dcoute suprieur quality and better insulation of the subwoofer (below 40 Hz), prfrez Modri Sennheiser PXC450.