[NAMM] Ultrasone launches GO headphones
Ultrasone employs its S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology in the new affordable GO headphones for mobile.
The new Ultrasone GO are closed-back foldable headphones equipped with a remote control and a microphone built into the cable so that you can use it with your smartphone. Ultrasone also provides a free app called Ultrasone IQ that allows the user to customize the remote control functions.
Specifications of the new Ultrasone GO:
- Offset 40mm drivers
- Patented S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology that improves the spatial effect of the sounds
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Acoustic pressure level: 96 dB SPL
- Adjustable headband
- Protein leather ear pads
- 1,15 m detachable cable with gold-plated connector, remote control and microphone
- Weight (without cable): 133 g
The Ultrasone GO have a suggested retail price of 119 €. They ship with a pouch. More info at www.ultrasone-headphones.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Touellskouarn Eurorack modules French manufacturer Touellskouarn is attending Musikmesse where he is showing thee new Eurorack modules with unpronounceable names.
- A review of the Audio-Technica ATH-M70x headphones If you’re serious about your production work, you probably should have at least one pair of premium headphones in your studio. They’re extremely helpful both when mixing and tracking, and the more accurate their reproduction, the more useful they’ll be. Audio-Technica announced several new reference headphone models at NAMM this year, among them the ATH-M70x.
- [Musikmesse] Rack your SPL Phonitor 2 Last new product that SPL will introduce at Musikmesse in Frankfurt, the Expansion Rack will transform your Phonitor 2 into a monitoring controller.