[NAMM] Ultrasone launches GO headphones
Ultrasone employs its S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology in the new affordable GO headphones for mobile.
The new Ultrasone GO are closed-back foldable headphones equipped with a remote control and a microphone built into the cable so that you can use it with your smartphone. Ultrasone also provides a free app called Ultrasone IQ that allows the user to customize the remote control functions.
Specifications of the new Ultrasone GO:
- Offset 40mm drivers
- Patented S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology that improves the spatial effect of the sounds
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Acoustic pressure level: 96 dB SPL
- Adjustable headband
- Protein leather ear pads
- 1,15 m detachable cable with gold-plated connector, remote control and microphone
- Weight (without cable): 133 g
The Ultrasone GO have a suggested retail price of 119 €. They ship with a pouch. More info at www.ultrasone-headphones.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.