[NAMM] Eastman Ray Benson Signature guitar
Eastman will introduce at Summer NAMM 2014 on Thursday a new guitar in the Thinline series designed with Ray Benson.
The Thinline T486-RB is manufactured according to Ray Benson’s personal specifications:
- Semi-hollow double cutaway guitar with center block
- Deluxe laminated maple body
- 2 F holes
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 frets
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Ebony veneer on the headstock and ebony truss rod
- Gotoh tuners
- Ivoroid bindings
- Lollar El Rayo (neck) and Low Wound Imperial (bridge) pickups
- Master volume, master tone and 3-way pickup switch
- Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze-shape tailpiece with RB logo
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Transparent Red Satin finish
- D’Addario 10-46 strings
- Hardshell included
No information regarding the price and release date of this new Thinline T486-RB. Visit www.eastmanguitars.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Aristides introduces the 060 guitar The new Artistides Instruments electric guitar is similar to the 070, but features only 6 strings and will be on display at Summer NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] The Korg SDD-3000 delay is back Korg announces the return of the SDD-3000, its programable digital delay module, but this time in a pedal format.
- Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl stompbox Chase Bliss Audio is a new manufacturer whose first creation is an analog chorus/vibrato effect pedal.