- Conversion / D numrique 24-bit analog input with a rate of 96 kHz Sampling
- Conversion numrique / 24-bit analog sources numriques with a rate of 96 kHz Output analog 7.1 speaker
- Registration 16-bit and 24-bit Sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz
- SPDIF output for a resolution of 24 bits with a maximum Sampling rate selectable from 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz
- 64-voice polyphony and multitimbral feature
128 GM & GS compatible instruments and 10 drum sets
- GM SoundFont Bank 2 MB or 4 MB included
- 7.1 surround output
- Line level output (front / ct / Rear / Center / Subwoofer) or Headphone
- Line / Mic / E / S * numrique
- Auxiliary audio input
* Supports SPDIF Out for Stereo haut-parleurs/connexion numriques with the I / O module numrique Creative sold sparment
Performance Audio Sound Blaster Audigy SE
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-lay = 100 dB (2 V)
- Rponse frquence -3 dBr with = <10 Hz 40 kHz
The SPECIFICATIONS are based on a reading digital audio / analog (eg CDDA, WAV, MP3, Dolby Digital)
Support for EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 for gaming
CMSS to mix the contents in 7.1 surround sound Stereo
Creative Media Source software included complete
- I had been given ... MRIT not be buying any Manir.
- The basis for the computer music ... warf warf warf!
- See my config on my home page
_ I use it more ... but I have only been used once?!
- Install on PCI Slot, fast ... easy ... normal ... but what you've seen anything (hinhinhinhinhin. ..)
- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
noonnnnn, so little! I just spent 6 months in Asio drivers find that I will never find ...
- The configuration gnrale is easy?
without the drivers ... not the masses (I stuck a hammer in my sheets!)
-The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
know ... I ate ... DSOL
- The drivers are stable?
what drivers?! o a? I damn the wolves ...
- Are they often put day?
I was told I had to be polite ...
- What software do you use most often?
what j'me mle ...
- What you get lag?
continues to be dsagrable and I'll stick one!
- How many tracks you get record / playback simultanment? ...
#@$!! Mfdj! prvenu I told you!
I could never use this card to do more than anything, in fact, Asio driver not found then the coup latency hallucinesque Section dplorable driver from Creative ... Alternative UNSUPPORTED KX driver with the card (see ben ... would have a tonn), résumé in this card is if you play a gniale Warcraft (which is not my case ...) but vrit I tell my friends, is a big m *** e wheezing this card!
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
leaking !!!!!!!!! soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get out! get out!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
s.pauset's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously? ...
no idea, I never pushed the miltipiste
The installation is done it without problems?
Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
The general configuration is easy?
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
For how long have you been using it?
What thing do you like most/least about it?
standard map, quite similar to that found in integrated.
the big minus for me: the background noise. I do not know if it's aps map itself or the internal disruption of the PC, but the background noise is present on very good speakers and it's quite unpleasant.
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I am basically stayed on integrated cards.
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
line: low price, medium quality.
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
not. background noise bother me too much. I would put a little more for a card that suffers less from this defect.