this used to be a friend first keyboard, and what a keyboard!
its from 1992 more or less...
but 5 octaves, nice variety of sounds/tone, which can be modified with a mini pseudo synth-section , also a pitch bend wheel, pretty nice orchestrations, rhythms and chord sections/ fill-ins and all... decent drums samples given its age...
Sounds wicked when bent too!
easy and complete set of characteristics, easy to use
nice mini-synth section manipulating the tones
It has stood the test of time
nowadays its mostly interesting to me through the bends I have installed to it, and as it is a digital keyboard it can get very strange and noisy ....
by itself, it is a pretty decent keyboard for its time and can still sound decent in today's ears if your standards are not up too high...
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
thorfin666's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- What type of keyboard (synth, piano ...)? How many octaves?
It comes with a 5 octave keyboard.
- What controllers (pitch, modulation, sustain ...)?
A modulation wheel.
- What connection (Audio, MIDI pedals ...)?
1 large 1 Jack stereo audio left audio right 1, 3 conectiques MIDI.
- How many sounds, effects? What styles? Are they edited?
110 speed, 220 sound, piano pistol shooting, percussions, organ.
it is possible to change the sound (attack realase ...)
- Via a Mac utility / PC?
I do not know the bundled utilities, I have used and I found no info the above instructions.
- Is the general configuration is simple?
Configuration is very simple, I understand its operation manual in 5 minutes senses.
- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
Editing is very simple.
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?
As I explained above, I is not the manual.
- The sounds they agree your style of music?
For the classical piano sound too realistic can, for reggea organ sounds its enough for the symphonic metal violins sounds are sufficient.
- Are they realistic?
Not for the most part, except for some sounds in stereo.
- Are the effects effective and responsive?
Headlines by step.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate ...?
I like the sets with sound like violins or the first organ.
I do not like the others ...