- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
22 medium jumbo frets, 2 humbuckers and split with Michael Kelly puch-pull knobs for tone.
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
TOM Bridge (LP).
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
3 position selector type LP, 2 volume knobs and 2 tone knobs, all presented as an LP. Grover mechanics are, they really tienent the agreement.
- What type of race?
Prifil Gibson 60 '.
- The handle is it fun?
Profile, round, not too big nor too late round the handle very nice, the paint does not interfere at all.
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
Involved standing with the strap low, access to the last 3 frets is not easy.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The guitar is very balanced, but very thick, it must adapt, but the manipulation of knobs and the selector is very natural. I would add that this guitar is rather light, yes, the guitars mahogany are not necessarily dead horses. Do not listen to people who tell you that a good guitar is a guitar heavy!
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
The humbuckers deliver sound pretty good for what they are, it's pretty aggressive, great for rock / hard rock, and split they are, the sound is not that simple in my tele, but it is not bad.
- They are suitable to your style of music?
I was looking for a guitar a little more roots than the one I had (a Schecter 006 deluxe HS6 in a bridge), it is certain that it's really different, it sounds much more Les Paul.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
My effects chain is composed of a Dunlop cry baby wah base, a disto Guyatone Metal Monster, an Overdrive / Fuzz Proco Rat Dirty, a tremolo Boss TR2 and chorus Boss CH1. The amp is a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
I play with acute raised and lowered low, but with a normal equation, the guitar sound more balanced, as with most humbuckers you get lots of bass.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
I love the tart a little bit, but I hate the bass just very present for me.
- How long have you use it?
I use it since yesterday, basically I wanted a Schecter Tempest BlackJack, but it cost 800 euros. The Michael Kelly was 470 euros for not much less.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I love mother of pearl and binding on the fretboard, mahogany light is really the asset, Grover is a big advantage for the award, finally, aged chrome hardware gives it a charm not possible.
on the other hand I do not like the tone knobs that turn too easily and the selector who has a little game between.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
in the same price I had a gammde Lag Roxane 200, which did not happen at the ankle, my Gretch Electromatic a singer who is just as well. I also have a Schecter 006 Deluxe, which is of equivalent quality.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
It is really good find as light mahogany, the MECAS Grover and benchmarks pearl on a guitar to less than 500 euros it's really Christmas!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
It depends on the budjet, if I had not had to save for my studies in another city next year, prices would have a Schecter Tempest BlackJack, which is in the same spirit, even better and more beautiful but more expensive (800 euros ...).