* In what country does she makes? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
Made in Germany
* How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
24 frets, 2 humbucker pickups
* What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
* What are the rglages (volume, tonality slecteur microphone ...)?
gnral volume (push / pull active / passive), balance, bass, treble and 2 mini-switches 3 position for the microphone splitter, double or put in series (I think, lol)
* What type of neck?
Bolt 4 points
* The handle is it pleasant?
Ooooh yes, for a 6 string that is nickel! It is of German, attention eh! It is quite pais but has well in hand, and it is very "fast". More satin finish and unglazed makes displacement "very fluid.
* CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy?
Somewhat, a little more complicated for the lower strings ...
* Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Yes, especially as the body is small, it is very handy and quite lgre.
* Gets it easy to sound good? ...
There's that fit, and that is all!
* Are they suitable
your style of music?
I bought because I know that Warwick basses are these hyper-versatile (I had a dj), so they suit all kinds of music.
* With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Most often Ampeg but sounds as good on my studio monitors (KRK VXT4) or sonos most nazes ...
* What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
As stated above, we have all the sounds that we want with this bass! A special mention for rglages of acute amnent a haunting presence without breath, without aggressiveness ...
* What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?
I love everything I do hates anything ...
A Warwick, CHRE not the most, not the cheap, a good choice for a 6 string without breaking the bank.
Report qualitprix unstoppable, and I put more pros in this forum dfi make the difference between this bass and a Fodera or a Ken Smith. (OK, that said I would kill for those 2 basses well too
A rgal !!!!!