Five 12 Updates Numerology 2
Five12 has announced the release of Numerology v2.0.1, which incorporates fixes and improvements to this modular sequencing software.
In addition to bug and stability improvements, several useful new features have been added, including:
- The AudioSample and DrumKit modules can now load .mp3 and .m4a files.
- "On-The-Fly" audio recording.
- Improved options for MIDI control.
- A more flexible demo mode whereby you can save small projects.
Also announced is the first beta release of Numerology v2.1, which includes a new sequencing module: the Chord Sequencer.
This is a dedicated chord sequencing module, and is the first musical sequencer to allow you to create chord progressions by directly specifying the scale degree of the chord for each step, according to Five12.
Features of the Chord Sequencer include:
- Independent control over degree, chord type, inversion, spacing and octave offset for each chord in a sequence.
- A built-in library of common chord types, including all dyads, triads, triads with an added note, and all ten seventh chords.
- Three new "Arpeggiation Modes" for playing the notes of a chord in sequence, including options for strums, arpeggiations, and broken chords.
- Many other features common to all of Numerology's Note Sequencers, including flexible rate options, random jump, gate divide, skip steps, MIDI triggering options, and more.
Check out www.five12.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Audio Updates Visualizer NuGen Audio has updated all versions of Visualizer to 1.7.
- Cockos Reaper Updated To v2.56 Cockos has updated all versions of REAPER to v2.56 (Windows / Windows x64 beta / Mac OS X beta).
- Xoxos Releases Piamo & Pling3 Xoxos has announced the release of two new VST instrument plug-ins for Windows: Piamo and Pling3.