Mackie Control Universal
Mackie Control Universal

Motorized MIDI Control Surface from Mackie belonging to the MCU series.

Evy Evy
Publié le 12/22/03 à 17:19
I use it for one week so I do not do the full tour ais ...
+: It was all in the hands ... (it's magic we gain in working time and pleasure "almost" farewell Mouse & Keyboard
courese the fader
I use aves sx 2 the scrub function is oprationelle and it's also very friendly but not the magneto ...
We just affect the free F1 F8
engine noise is almost inaudible especially compared to that of the PC to be located forcment CTBR />
-: Non still support functions
a MIDI I / O port only for her
the feel of Vpots
too complicated to control plug-ins

There are not many alterntive in my opinion the offer is mainly composed of everything in a style yamaha 01x or Tascam fw1884 is not talking about the same thing ...
I do not mean the control surface DDI has a single system
otherwise I also have a kenton freakcontrol studio edition but this is another plant nothing to do!

the price quality ratio is the black dot ...
Finally, for the temp and pleasure gained some choice I would do maturely rflchis
more we must recognize that it contains lment of quality faders Vpots lcd short for me a beautiful tools I am not prs me spar ...