-Octave keyboard type Drum pads, the sensitive vlocitbr />-range transposition-4oct. October 5
Tuning range-end of 12 semitones
-5 CONTRL glissire programmable in real time
Pitch-Mollet, Thumby Button and entering to the foot switch and expression pedals
-6 Trigger buttons locked with MIDI channels indpendants
MIDI Machine Control-
-Sending MIDI Clock
-Sending commands to change the preset, and Song Bank
-Possibility rcupration backup or via MIDI Exclusive Systm
1 of 3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Docteur Frog's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Whoever worked on an E-Synth Keyboard or E4X K has long become used to grind the faders edit sounds and controls of all kinds. Happiness. But a day comes when the keyboard (such as fragile in Emu) presents malfunctions or "Chao bertha" and there is the drama you have to go on a rack version. And without the faders is far less sexy.
Fortunately there's Lauch Pad. Perhaps even more complete than all controllers surface versions of Keyboard E in EMU. A beautiful metal box that sounds hollow but which acts as a Diva on any other Emu Sampler. Rest is a horror to drive.
- A one octave keyboard type drum pads, velocity sensitive. (Just good for the DJs because it tends to test the sound velocity with the keyboard)
- Bus-4oct transposition. to 5 October (But it works just not as good as on paper)
- Tuning range end of 12 semitones
- 5 programmable slide controls in real time. (This is the rub ... Because so many controllers Faders-E versions are mild and pleasant, as those of the Launch Pad is dust origin and hang in an abnormal way. Idea: changes the cursor.)
- Calf pitch, Thumby Button
- Entries for foot switch and expression pedal (everything is relative)
- 6 buttons Trigger locked with independent MIDI channels
- MIDI Machine Control (this is what it claims to be)
- Send MIDI clock (depending on when spoken nice)
- Sending commands to change preset Bank and Song (It's a minimum)
- MIDI Merge.
- Ability to backup and recovery via MIDI System Exclusive.
There are our friends Nordic MIDI controllers with faders are smooth one worthy of SSL, I'm kidding but are far from the rigidity of the Launch Pad controllers.