Voxengo Drumformer v1.1
Voxengo announces the release of Drumformer update version 1.1, which is now available for download.
Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
This update fixes the user interface redraw issue happening on Mac OS X 10.5, and implements memory usage optimizations.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
- 3-band compressor/expander
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Broadband gate module
- Parametric equalizer
- Output clipper module
- External side-chain capability
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
Pricing & Availability:
Introductory price of USD 79.95 is still effective, until September 30th, 2011, which is 20% off the regular price of USD 99.95.
Demo version of Drumformer can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo website: www.voxengo.com/product/drumformer
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos Mini-Review After Grand Pianos, it's the turn of the Upright Pianos bank to be ported to Synthogy's new audio engine. Let's give it a try.
- McDSP v5 Windows Support McDSP announces Windows support for its v5 line of products.
- MixControl Pro Released DNR Collaborative has announced the official release of MixControl Pro, the successor to its mixing package, bringing various user-requested features, fixes and enhancements, as well as a new manual and factory presets.