Fxpansion Orca
cabana cabana
Publié le 05/26/08 à 09:27
It registers in FX, if you are not registered.
Tlcharger is the correct version (personal Mac OSX PPC and RTAS for Pro Tools 7.0 or +)
html manual in English, but unnecessary given the number of button (6)

Mac book on the PT 10.4 and 7.4, running ok

Performance monophonic but it's good

I use it for 2 hours,
I stumbled upon it in me learning about the Wrapp VST2RTAS.
What I like most is simplicity ca.
So to test I did a bit of debauchery.

I put the same time as the remedy (also free) and
I spent more time finding her with him as more of a button.

What is cool is to have a free RTAS.
In addition it has a good sound (p'tete add a compression history ..)
But I put it on a track Stereo,
but it does not serve as much to use it in mono.