KarmaFX Synth Modular Updated
KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.06.
- Bugfix: A "Window initialization error!" message would appear in hosts where subclassing failed. Removed.
- Bugfix: Synth could crash when connecting module to unison module in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Connecting a module to another module which modulates the first module could crash the synth. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Releasing Ctrl just before making a connection could leave a hanging non-connected wire. Fixed.
Check out www.karmafx.net for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RML Labs Releases SAWStudio v4.5 RML Labs has released SAWStudio v4.5 and SAWStudioLite v4.5 updates which are now available for immediate free download to registered users of v4.0.
- Smart AV Tango Update The latest software for Tango contains a number of upgrades to the feature set for Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, and Pyramix.
- Evopax Releases VTM4 v1.0 Evopax has announced the release of VTM4, a new EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows that has a polyphonic mode to mix each voice independently.