Avid launches the dual UltraMini synth
UVI found new inspiration in the 1971 MiniMoog D and the 2011 MiniMoog Voyager XL limited edition for its new dual virtual synth called UltraMini.
UltraMini features two independent virtual vintage synthesizers, one with a white GUI and the other with a black GUI. Both require the UVI Workstation 2.
Both synths are based on the waveform multi-sampling and filter and effect modeling. Following are their main features:
- 1.8GB of content
- 6244 samples at 44.1kHz (recorded at 96kHz)
- 3 oscillators
- Unlimited polyphony
- Mono retrigger
- Amplitude per oscillator with key follow
- Stereo mode
- Color and Drive controls
- Effect section with bit crusher, phaser, delay, limiter and UVI SparkVerb algorithmic reverb
- Phraser and arpeggiator assignable per oscillator
- Modulation LFO and step
- 422 preset library included
UltraMini is available for download or boxed for $149. You can listen to demos at www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Avid SL3 system for live setups Avid introduced today its new SL3 modular system for live setups which includes network operability.
- AmpliTube 3 on iOS features a DAW IK Multimedia has released AmpliTube 3 for iOS, which adds the ability to purchase a full DAW in-app.
- Harrison Mixbus 2.3 adds new plug-ins Harrison Consoles has updated its Mixbus to version 2.3, and introduces a new plug-in series for the DAW.