Sonart CS Pianos V.2.0
Sonart Audio Releases New 43GB 'PIANOS 2.0' Collection.
Features in Detail:
- Emulation of legendary grand pianos: Yamaha C7, Steinway D, Bцsendorfer 290, Baldwin Vertical & vintage electric keyboards: Wurlitzer, Rhodes MK I, Rhodes MK II, Yamaha CP-80
- High-definition sampling technology
- New technology "AudioCoreOptimization"
- Faithful reproductions of pianos, including release and hammer sounds
- Control over the sound characteristics
- Up to 20 stereo dynamic levels.
- More than 22000 samples
- Low CPU & memory load owing to optimized 10 GB Core Wav Library (Basic Kontakt 2 version)
- 260 specially designed and optimized patches with different velocity Layer (6 to 20) and effects
- 2230 piano presets (These presets are based on 50 specially created Synth pads. In work we used synthesizers: Roland: Jupiter 4 and Jupiter 8; Moog: Minimoog; Acces Virus and more )
- The bonus package "Colours Of The Rainbow".
- Optimized instrument for Kontakt 2.1
- Format: GIGA, HALion, Kontakt, Kontakt 2.1, EXS, SF2
+ Extended Package (DVD 2):
The extended version contains two additional pianos (20GB!). This special Rock7 piano and Symphonic 290. And 4 special "Extended Vintage Keys". Also on the second disc you can find a bonus set of all 'Pianos V.2.0' instruments in a format SF2.
NI Kontakt 2.3+KSP
NI Kontakt 1
Steinberg Halion 2/3
GIGA 2, 3
For more information, visit their web site at www.sonart.cc .
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters & Joey Youngman Joey Youngman - Jacked Out Future House is a collection of Future House samples created for producers looking to make House tracks, using Joey's knowledge and production techniques.
- BTE Audio PEQ3 BTE Audio has extended its line of Equalization Algorithms with the PEQ3, a digital equalization algorithm that simulates the sound and feel of the rare program equalizers of the mid 1990s.
- Peace Love Productions Afro Cuban Rhythm Peace Love Productions (PLP) announces their first 24 Bit loop library: Afro Cuban Rhythm.