Nugen Audio introduces the SEQ-S equalizer
Nugen Audio announces the release of SEQ-S, a phase linear equalizer plug-in for mixing, mastering and post-production on Mac and PC.
- Mono, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 surround operations
- Mid/Side processing
- Automated spectrum analysis
- Quality setting to control precisely the resolution in the low-end
- Direct drawing on the EQ curves
- EQ Matching feature by sonic fingerprint to harmonize the recordings
- EQ Invert button to create space in a complex mix
SEQ-S is a VST2/3, AU, AudioSuite and AAX 32 and 64-bit and RTAS 32-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for $249 and you can download a trial version at www.nugenaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- De La Mancha Scylla synth goes free De La Mancha announces that its Scylla virtual hybrid synth for Windows is now available as a freeware.
- LinPlug updates Spectral LinPlug released a beta version v1.1 for Windows of its Spectral virtual synth.
- The IK Multimedia iKlip is now universal With the different tablet and smartphone formats, choosing the right support can be a real issue. IK Multimedia brings you the solution.