- Any transistor amplifier
- 80W RMS perfect for small stage inside and out (eg music festival in the street) and of course for group rehearsals.
- 2 inputs, 0dB (traditional input) and-6db (side entrance)
- A spring reverb, very effective
- 1 foot switch pedal input (not included with purchase)
- A line in, line out 1
- 2 channels: clean sound and distorted sound
- 2 separate equalizer for each channel assigned
Basically all you can ask a combo of this range.
The configuaration of the amplifier is the simplest kind. 2-channel equalizer with their partner and a button to switch from one channel to another. A button to control the reverb. Starting from the set are easy to do since no additional effect disturbs the sound.
- For its clear we have a volume control, high mid low. Nothing could be simpler
- To the sound was a saturated gain and a level, low high, and shape.
In other words, the manual is not used much to use this amp.
The big strength of this amp (in my opinion: p):
- Its clear sound! Undeniably this amp is a marvel in terms of its acoustics. A clear and powerful sound with a good response to the attack. To be used with either an electric guitar or with an acoustic folk to see. I tested this one with a folk brand Crafter acoustic Takamine, Ovation and a folk series Ibanez electric saber (a little nag ...). All these guitars have been able to exploit this amp perfectly.
Note that this amp keeps perfectly the original sound of each microphone and it is very significant when one has excellent pickups on his guitar.
Its weak point (still in my opinion: p):
- The distorted sound! The saturated sound lacks a bit of precision. Indeed, we find ourselves if we make a first setting in a hurry with his crunsh to Jimi endrix not very clean. Slightly reducing the gain can then move towards a sound and therefore provides less accurate but more time is finished metal ... ^ ^
It should be noted that there is no master volume but they control over each channel (the channel is saturated levels of the game and level that will gain the power output of the channel).
I put that note 8 for breakfast as less distortion but will not be a big problem for those who are followers like me small distortion pedals and other ...
I use this amp for over 7 years. No problem any material default. This is an amp that has undergone dozens and dozens of travel during repeated and multiple concert program and which still shows no signs of weakness (incredible).
Purchased at the time about € 400 this amp is remarkably indestructible ^ ^.
The value for money of the time since it is widely perfect now 7 years old this amp works almost on a daily basis without having to make any even minor repairs. Even the knobs do not make noise when you turn them ... really good quality.
As of today my tastes are a little advanced and I am reluctant to invest in an amp-packed next-generation electronics. I confess that I have little confidence in the electronic ultra Sofista amps that offer a chorus delay echo and so all that built-in. I said nothing beats good old analog pedals separate (but this is only my opinion )
Looking back or I would do without hesitation that choice and I think if I change my amp I would keep it still in the history of the elbow ...
My little personal recommendation:
Amp perfect for small cafe with acoustic instruments to accompany voices or go solo