[NAMM] Fender launches the Acoustasonic 15
Fender adds to its acoustic-electric guitar amp line the Acoustasonic 15 combo that allows for connecting a microphone.
- Solid state combo
- 15 Watts of output power
- 2 inputs (1/4" instrument and XLR microphone)
- 2 channels (instrument and microphone)
- Controls: volume, 3-band EQ, chorus for instrument channel, volume, 3-band EQ for microphone channel
- 6" Special Design full range speaker
- Brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware
More information on www.fender.com/series/acoustasonic/acoustasonic-15/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Line 6 updates its POD HD and DT amps Line 6 announced new updates for the DT Series guitar amplifiers and the POD HD multi-effects processors.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Schecter amps demo We couldn't leave the NAMM 2013 without listening to the much expected first Schecter Hellraiser and Hellwin guitar amps.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] The new Vigier guitars at NAMM Thanks to DJ Scully for the presentation of the new Vigier guitars at NAMM 2013, including the DoubleBfoot and its metal fingerboard.