- This is an amp in stereo transistor 2x65 to 2x100 Watts (According output impedance)
- A configurable input in High or Low assignable to 100 presets.
- Input Gain / 3 Eq + Presence / Output volume / multiple FX / Master
All edited and saved preset.
- Stereo Loop
pedal Z-Board, so tank is very convenient to call, select effects, assign the pedal Wha an additional function to Gain, Volume, FX ...
The material is standard Midi editable so wish!
- Icing on the cake: a headphone jack with volume knob, good record, we put the Master Zero, the neighbors are thrilled!
- Configuration to edit the single parameters (gain / EQ / Volume) is simple.
- The advanced settings, there is another click / double-click / short or long press!
- The manual in English, (why not translated into French for a complex amp edition!) Is too short, difficult interpretation on understanding the editing parameters ...
- Regarding the foot control "Z-Board" in French, it is very explicit contrary, despite translations of "Wha Wha pedal" type = Wa Wa .... Fun!
This is partly thanks to this demo, I started thinking of acquiring ...
Then having Compulse record on the site, I realized that it was an all in one very full.
The Modeling (DSM ™) Dynamic Sector Modeling amps behave like the originals, Blackface and Tweed, for example, pushing the gain beyond 5, the crunch is very realistic, but more importantly, the interaction of Eq (middle, in particular) is strongly grain input (crunch).
Modeling JC120 is excellent, with more modulation in stereo, if you would, with the breath of the Jazz Chorus less ...
ATS clean H & K is great for jazz and all that is clean & warm!
The Tweed is Blacface are clean or dirty depending on settings
The Rectifier is correct, effective in the mix (this is not the original one)
The Plexi are very good.
Brit have never questioned me, I do not have a Vox, and does not account for the time to acquire a ...
The Warp ... faithful to the original, more accurately and very loud.
And rare bonus for guitars mounted Piezzo, Acoustic simulation.
17 amp types offered are very good, they give the change in the mix once it meets the qualifying combo guitar.
The recording stereo outputs are excellent, I had some doubts, with the Torpedo VB 101 is the benchmark in terms of Miking, of course on the Zentera, one can choose his or microphones, or its speakers, but the rendering is after we just always change it by editing the saved file.
Sound for this type of amp modeling ... Everything is there, the harmonics of my guitars hiss at will, the feedback is excellent, thanks to the increased board compressor sustain, 2 types of Wha Wha "sing" well and mounted Celestion Vintage 30, the Zentera smashes everything!
Here in tears mix with the Recording output I had doubts about rendering
It is versatile!
I get a range of sounds quite varied, wanting an all in one to make the scene without racks and a pedalboard, it appeared as a practical and effective.
- After testing and use, this is correct.
- In the studio, it is very effective quickly.
The purchase is recent, but having heard all that is in "Digital" ...
Released in early 2000, it still buried today without problem Competition (Line in particular)
The Kemper had me call the foot, the clean & Fx were great, but the cheap distortion.
1500 roro for a digital preamp ... I waited.
The price of Zentera its output was prohibitive (3000 roro) although advanced technological warranted, but secondhand 800 roro in perfect condition, it is a very good deal.
Thank you to the person who sold it to me. (2h situ test at home with 4 guitars taken away for cause)
Once programmed, it was in a position, on the right preset, focus on his game, and the Z-Board avoids "turn around the pedals," let's go!
Purists will say: "No amps, not terrible" course on modeling of Recfifier, the game is not organic as a whole lamp, but we know!
Forget the habit and just play, it's really enjoyable sound that comes out of this amp ...
I am pleased to have discovered this "Maverick" and remake the same choice.