Made in china
selector 3 position: neck pickup, bridge pickup and split the two most interior (it is clear that?) Here is finally a split which
adjustable tone volume
All that being pretty typical .... 8 mnt why then?
_ Traversing ropes: sustain, we played the Van Halen, smoking his cigarette and takes notes (not to mention fewer complications for the change of strings)
_ Set neck: you free access to acute, ideal for the slides, some freight and fast without realizing it is more round under the fingers, a little adjustment and the game really sharp gains in speed .
_ And the finish is beautiful, clean, on the picture it is gray, mine is black, the wafer is beige, it's beautiful, it's clean, I tried a lot before buying it and I hesitated a lot Ibanez SZ 520 (good I finally had the courage not to rob the bank so I turned in on this one) and yavais brand of glue! € 550 guitar and brands are the glue ... Finally there
very personal note, I like his head XD pity we can not see anything on the picture
So the handle, rather narrow, small hands rejoice. That's enough to be rounded him well in hand without being boring for the agreements. Well I guess after that with other hands and other habits that mine is not the same.
Form, then saw that it is a very traditional form copied elsewhere, good ergonomics is not too heavy. Note that the slice rather "prominent" forced to seek the position for the game assimilated, but that it is very fast.
So I am going to sound great, sounds can be dirty, very dirty (perfect for my noisy pop) and slamming into clear as saturated.
Well, styles, metal, I do not pedal this style but after a trial in a friend with the stuff that goes well, it turns ... well (EMG pickups are not so ... it's not meant to but can do so). For the (hard) rock (it's not so ... is a perspective SG), the crunch comes out very well, I love the fact that we can move from its powerful palm mute to a clean and my Tube Screamer and my (too) small marshall, ACDC is assured.
Maleureusement blues sounds a little wrong, not deep enough (it's missing half a body, in fact ..) by against the Jazz, with the neck pickup, spring really well, even if it's not my favorite style on Summertime Janis Joplin (for example ..) it makes very good
7 pasque to be realistic, there are better ... but not at that price: D
So, she is mine for 8 months uh.
I love to have this sound at this price.
I tried others before her yes, very expensive to see what it was in very good (knowing that I am for not paying it hurt the heart but good) and another in the same category ......... and it is too oriented a particular style (why I am proposing tjs stuff coming out of anything other than metal?) is ugly (this being of course very personal)
value for money: GOOD, really good
With experience, you do again this choice?
With the experience ... So the time .... So the money ..... honestly can not be. But when I bought it I found myself with a guitar not that expensive, and I discovered you could get all full of his SUPER FUN ... So here for those who have too much money and want to play with good sound ... it is there for you
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
jerichooo's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Manufacturing Indonsie
- 2 Humbuckers
- Fixed Bridge
- 1 Slecteur three positions, 1 volume and 1 tone
- Body Acajoux
- Channel 22 al Acajoux frets with rosewood fingerboard
- Black color with beige band on the edge
8 because I put in my tone of the volume pot was a little Gripp''''when I Reu.
- The handle is comfortable and CHAC to treble is good, but I think with small hands may have caught a little beginner, but with practice the stick quickly becomes easy to use. It is quite rounded in shape and average thickness (it's not an Ibanez Wisard ^ ^). The action is pretty low at the saddle will then genus prvoir ropes 09-46 or 10-46 minimum (09-42 base) and may be even climb the bridge lgrment but not even need a screwdriver, so it's not too stringent.
- The guitar is balance, not too heavy and whatever the position it is easy to use.
- The pickups are pretty good when they have, it is easy sound very convenient, just a little BMOL for the bridge pickup which tends to lack depth and pizzazz.
Personally I changed the pickups for DiMarzio (Air Zone in neck and Super Distortion in bridge) but for the price of the guitar are very good. So I put 8 because the pickups even if sils are very good for a beginner-intermediate-, they lack a little depth and also the set of strings that should be a place at 10-46 a 09-42.
- I play mostly rock and blues and sometimes jazz mtal and therefore the basic microphones agree fairly well except these styles may be for fans of modern big mtal.
- For the clean and blues mics sound very good in all that clean overdrive. Preferably on the neck and middle positions as the microphones chevaet sounds a little dry.
- For heavy distortion they sound good order gnral. The AC / DC, Dire Straits and other ZZTop or Iron Maiden going well. But in the large saturation sound is often quite rough because of the shallowness of its microphones. Harmonics come out fairly well but you still look the same go if saturation is not very leve.
But with the change of the microphones has changed radically, the rhythms become more sustain grazing and take the elevator (with its rosewood handle al Acajoux and his body is a little normal). Harmonics out toues alone.
I takes 7 because of distorted sounds that may dcourager those seeking large saturated kind metallica or Black Sabbath. But the sounds are little saturated and cleans them very good. With the new pickups I would much from 9.5 to 10 because it has good potential for transformation in my opinion.
- I use it for 1 ½ years and I am very happy. I had a Cort before and it eventually got lcher.
- I like the handle and sustain that is particulirement good on mine. I liked the least basic microphones lacking pizzazz.
- As I paid only 265 Euros 300-320 Euros in Playback cons normally I think I made a good deal. So qualitprix exellent report.
- I tried a lot Epiphone (Les Paul type or G400) and Ibanez before but I stopped in its report qualitprix none.
- With the exprience I think I would turn to Plutt guitar a bit more CHRISTIAN but in any case a very good guitar to start with a good potential amlioration .