API Vision plug-in included in UAD 7.3
Universal Audio released the UAD Software v7.3, which includes the new API Vision Channel Strip Plug-in for UAD-2 and Apollo.
The API Vision Channel Strip Plug-in for UAD powered platform is a recreation of the legendary API mixing console channel strip, including the custom 2520 API op-amp and transformers with circuit non linearities. It features five modules :
- 212L microphone preamplifier
- 215L high-low cut filters
- 235L gate/expander
- 225L compressor/limiter
- 550L 4-band EQ
The plug-in allows for recording in real time via Apollow interfaces and/or mixing workflows via UAD-2 hardware. It also includes more than 70 artist presets from Joe Chicarrelli, Neil Dorfsman, David Isaac, Nathaniel Kunkel and John Paterno.
The API Vision Channel Strip Plug-in is available for purchase for $299 as part of the new UAD Software v7.3, which also adds restored mono versions of UAD plug-ins and now supports Cubase 7, Nuendo 6 and Logic Pro X. More details about this update at www.uaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 3 bundles and a Group Buy at IK Multimedia IK Multimedia has bundled some of its T-RackS processing plug-ins in three new collections which are available in a special Group Buy offer.
- The TonePrint Editor now can save presets TC Electronic released a new version of its TonePrint Editor software for its TonePrint pedals, with two main new features.
- AAS updates the Ultra Analog VA virtual synth Applied Acoustics Systems has launched the second version of its Ultra Analog VA modular virtual synth.