Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]
Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

ethyl337 ethyl337

«  Excellent guitar »

Publié le 12/02/12 à 04:52
Black U.S. Fender Telecaster with maple neck.
Unmodified.

The handle end is very nice. Access notes treble impeccable.
Even when disconnected from the amp (hot rod deluxe) it sounds!

Purchased for play PJ Harvey. Very good guitar for rhythm but not that.
A bit heavy but still a gem to play (sounds slammin) It supports very well the way you play, touch guitarist is well respected.

A jewel of Fender U.S..

Ideal for crystal clear sound played in arpeggio but everything else for him too.

Perfect for playing Anna Calvi, PJ Harvey, Jeff Buckley, and Stones!

I utlise on Fender Hot Rod and Marschall (small combi 15 w). great on both amps.

I use it since 2006 or 6 years but secondary guitar behind my strat and my jaguars.

I struggled to get the 900 euros at the time but the investment is excellent. She did not move. She survived probably :)

When I entered the store, I immediately identified.

I do not regret my choice, what quality!