Orange AD30TC
Orange AD30TC

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Orange belonging to the AD series.

SparkendeFugl SparkendeFugl
Publié le 09/04/06 à 09:38
See data sheet, and other notices.

Over THE good good sound is not obvious, because everything is analog and trs sensible (each knob) but the sounds that I found until now its extra, and I think I almost found mine, perfect. But hey, it really does not sound dgueux, even in doing so you will get there no expr!

I played with in my room (it does not yet left my room for rpt, also has hurt me will come when a ...
Playing in an apartment, and without screaming neighbors. In this volume the sound is good, and to be honest it has little prs sound I had in the store and I tried it.
But 5 minutes ago I really pousss! It's magic, the bass is well Dfine (not as rough on my VS100) the highs are crystalline and bright (but not as loud on my VS100) and I launched a funk rhythm and the sound " claququot and I never had one like him! Anyway ... it sounds.

Besides, I think the store or I tried had a copy with a lamp because mine pt (command in Teutonic) sounds much much better now ...

And yet it rang in the shop!

The price is very ... In France I would not consider even pay 2000 for a combo.
The German price goes better now, but hurts all the same.

Otherwise, rglages, sounds, look up while dchire!