Vox AC4TV
Vox AC4TV

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Vox belonging to the AC4 series.

ricou8312 ricou8312

«  Bomb concentrated. »

Published on 07/18/14 at 10:19
Small all-tube amp simplistic.
Deliver 4.1 or 1/4 watt.
1 socket for cabinet that's all.

No need to book.
More you push the volume it more crunch, I love.
I find the tone a little too effective.
After you have to play on the power to find / clear compromise crunch.
We made it fast.

I will not conceal from you that this amp is a bit exclusive.
I think it suits me outright, I feel like The Edge with just a delay connected.
It is small but very effective in its field.
I enjoy, and play at home it is more than enough.
I'd like to connect an office to see what happens.
Brief in my registry (U2, Coldplay and other ....), it is demonic.

Used for one week, I dropped my big Fender I do not regret at all (except for a little light to the Red Hot sounds).
Not needing much less afford me an AC30, I think it's a great compromise.
I just tried a Blackstar HT5 that I did not like it at all.
For 120 € secondhand, it is an unbeatable value for money.
I love: simplicity, beautiful sound crunchi to perfection, size, look.
I like least: the clear, no effects loop.
I would do a thousand times without hesitation that choice.
Go ahead and buy the crunchez!!!