Having recently purchased my T120, I needed to fit a remote start ( via a relay). When I removed the bottom cover I was immediately very impressed by the way this deck is engineered. All aspects of the build are high class and the start/stop buttons are particularly easy to replace. Please do not remove cover on a machine still under warranty , or if you are not sure of your ability. A great product!!
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
pilloo's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)" must!"
I have to purchase, the person did hardly used (it was new in the boxes, a gift that he had been!)
I get home, I unplug my technics 1200 mk2 I cables instead, I set the arm and then surprise!
- A couple of crazy (more adjustable start / stop)
- Soundproofing (rumble) well above the mk2, I can listen to my vinyls at a much higher volume while going through the phono output.
-Head (m shure 44) does not move despite more than intensive routines scratch, a rail with only 3 grams of weight
- Speeds beyond 8 + and the reverse was not part of my buying criteria, but for those interested here can be a plus.
- No problems with the start / stop, 2 buttons work perfectly
- Ditto for the pitch bend for the regulars mix cd, Me, I never use.
- The engine is the same as the mk2 (license technics) say otherwise, the rolls of turtabilism.
be careful with shell mounted a cell and observe the inclination of the latter, the cell type matches are banned (right arm forces)
suddenly I sold my mk2 and I absolutely do not regret.
I would do this choice without hesitation
These plates have more than 5 years purchased new by a sound guy, I use regularly since I started mixed (1 year and a half). I find almost perfect torque to resell, and the pitch respond very easily. Unfortunately the buttons seem evil age especially at the start / stop or I open decks due to loosen the out again twice.
I recommend if you still can afford the 150 range which is perfect and has no apparent defects buttons.