ESP Alexi Scythe
ESP Alexi Scythe

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from ESP belonging to the Alexi Laiho series.

night night
- 1 volume only and not micro slcteur seen that there is only one micro ^ ^
- NECK
- Key in bne
- Taken great style;)

For the rest of the site will plutt ESP (he know more than me)

The neck is super enjoyable (not too big nor too late). I went to a Jackson DK2 dinky one has the appropriate level so it just now.
Parcontre for access to the acute need to adapt it, if anyone has his short fingers may be a bit hard but it is quite feasible;)
So it's not a standard form or a Randy Rhoads King V (the peak of the bottom is slightly longer than a Randy Rhoads). I think a better as a Randy Rhoads is not very practical to play seated.

I put 9 for Access in acute ...

The microphone is it (EMG-HZ-H4) is not so bad but it was missing when even a few potatoes so I'll quickly change it to an EMG 81.

This scraper is made for the mtal (see his mouth, as we know in advance) The sound is pretty accurate and saturated warm enough for parcontre clear sound you have to play with the volume knob to get his own good .

I put a 9 also because of microphones that are on it ...
By putting an EMG 81 is expected to rise to 10 ...

I am a big fan of Alexi Laiho c'tait therefore impossible to pass a cot of this skyscraper.
I ordered this guitar in June 2006 and I reu four months later as promised.

I love the most:
-Form, all CHARACTERISTICS, finishes. (In fact I love everything)

what I like least:
Just the EMG-HZ-H4

It costs around 3000. I have not tried many guitars at this price but I think that it disassemble everything.

Exprience with this choice I would do without hsitations!