It features a Honduran mahogany body high quality, 24-fret mahogany neck-thru body, ebony fingerboard and bound with mother of pearl Sharkfin inlays. The Y2KV Delivers The Enormous unmistakable identity and sound That IS Known for Mustaine.
Hardware includes a JT390 tunamatic Strina with thru-body, a Seymour Duncan TB4 in the bridge position, a Seymour Duncan SH4 in the neck position, Two volume, one tone and a 3-way switch. [Img] http://www. edromanguitars.com/admin/adminpic/JAC-Y2KV.jpg ( http://www.edromanguitars.com/admin/adminpic/JAC-Y2KV.jpg )
* The neck is very thin, very pleasant to the touch for ... Rhythmic ... try!
* I have a problem with my 6 th string treble, I can not reach the 24 box, but it depends on the setting ...
* It is not very heavy, King V shape is very nice on stage, in fact that's why I bought it
* I use it on a Slash Signature 100 watt marshall home is very correct on mesa boogie ... imagine ...
Ps: It is red ...
* Yes to Metallica and co ...
* Slash 100 watts
* The same reglagles than Slash
* With the distortion sound is exceptional for clear sounds ... the sounds is so hot ...
* Changing the strings is very easy too ... and she rarely goes out of tune.
* Since 2003 Tokyo has purchased
* Difficult to access in the high, the fly box is too big ... but rigid
* No I fell of cum for its color and shape, more promoting ca promotes choice.
* Yes ... excellent my neighbors love it when I put a background
* Of course, but sp version, I've tried is overpriced on the other hand ...