Chromaphone v1.0.1 Update
Applied Acoustics Systems has updated Chromaphone.
- Added standalone application;
- Added native 64-bit VST plug-in on Mac OS X.
- Fixed consecutive mouse click handling;
- Fixed Density parameter on Windows;
- Fixed crash on track suppression and project close on Mac OS X;
- Fixed keyboard focus with VST plug-in on Mac OS X;
- Improved mouse cursor behavior on knobs on Mac OS X
Visit www.applied-acoustics.com/chromaphone/overview for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DruMM Modules Released Stretch That Note is proud to announce a range of seven Kontakt 3/4 compatible DruMM modules.
- Project SAM Orchestral Essentials ProjectSAM have released Orchestral Essentials, a Kontakt instrument for debuting film composers.
- Cableguys Curve 2 Cableguys has announced Curve 2 and that if you buy Curve 1 now you'll get version 2 for free.