Korg Krome 61
Korg Krome 61

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Krome series.

Anonymous

«  AN WORKSTATION OWN FOR PRO »

Published on 05/29/13 at 08:08
I can say rsultat clean synth

the strings as all i and and I have listening ears that are in search of a pure these well my Yamaha those old and those of its dating and now the sound of the Yamaha you can buy directly a good plugin vau better than a synth that has no guts the Korg krome has everything a sequencer track with 16 korg these new product and for the price these are the top and then they can import the full range of its KORG M -50 AND ALSO THE TRITON can not dream about better synth from Korg.

Korg has 10 years ahead, for those who's not working the beast.

look what is in the belly before criticizing, I lie for a purchase spare more lver my home studio setup if I could keep it I will keep its going to take me too much space so these is to I also sold and I need this money to invest on the Korg KRONOS.

like the drums clean and more can be modified with the effects

I rachterais of that I have a great home studio has the certainty, and those he has not resell these pro novice he seeks most of its all too quickly prs, the sound is done with patience I also noted most of the great ITS LOW COST is also KORG TRITON AND WITH M-50 and KORG KROME IN SD CARD YOU AND HIM integrates OF TRITON M-50 SA ARRACHE EARS
and revived the KORG TRITON AND M-50 with effects

AUDIO FANZINE NOTE THAT AS A POSITIVE POINT ON THIS WORKSTATION

USE

FOR PROFESSIONAL AND THOSE spineless intresser is a pro music.
fans who nearly all spineless sound samples buy its going faster for you

This destine WORKSTATION AND MORE FOR PRO