- I was looking for a small master keyboard bosser a fairly simple trick without dozens of integrated crap, I was upset to have a system of integrated optical modulation because I'm sure it helps to increase the price, but for me it ' is uninteresting.
- Connection pedal, USB, MIDI
- Yes light touch, that's what I was looking for (I tested the akai mpk, and touch is too hard I think)
- I have not opened the manual
- We put the cd installation, restart it and it works.
- Once the bazaar installed just select the source in the DAW.
- I use it for a few days
- Before I had an e-volution MK-449C (I had the stuff as cheaply as possible, but there were already too many knobs on it, and the quality was really cheapies but it has helped me out, he has just given up the ghost where the purchase of Roland))
- I love the fact that there was little knobs or faders, the design is good, white is really pretty and classy for something plastoc.
- The price is not excessive
- I'm pretty happy, the quality is good, I was lucky, there remained only one in white in the Reserve at Woodbrass (black I would not have taken because it is less class) remains to be seen over time but a priori it is perfect for this price range