Roland JV-2080
Roland JV-2080
FREAKENCY STUDIO NICE FREAKENCY STUDIO NICE
Published on 09/18/04 at 02:47
Many sounds, especially in mine since 8 cards extensions JV SR80 sounds are installed. (8 max)
sounds via MIDI editable by lociciel .. but not yet test ..
that a midi output to contrairemnt XV5080, shame .. not have any USB al epoque ..

The edition is quite intuitive once memorably that on the pages
is the sound even without the effect of insert, because the patch of four elements composs max
No I have no manual, I have download the XP80, the common section are identical
I n ais not yet understand the effects of assigning coment insert (routing)

The acoustics are depasss are a little recess, but are the synths, roland has always been strong, there are dailleurs bocoup's used in various productions (such as advertising, music for film, music) of bocoup recognizable sound, as feasible with that module roland (flying Walt and company) have listened j els new model XV5080 usually after he has left very well, as the ghosts, and J and disappointed, there is no longer the research to make beautiful sound, and indulge in some sample, c j is why I prefer to take a former model, there are more amateur than the older models is my opinion .. c

For the price, I have not hesitated (450 cards with 8 extensions) and I'm all in was satisfied, he very well complete my trinity and my S90 but certain sounds intersect with my mC505 which is normal ..
the category search function is very convenient, new al epoque, and only see 3 aa insert effect instead of a single example on the JV1080