- What type of microphone? (live, recording, mixed...)
Probably too sensitive for live use unless you're using a clever sound system of some sort.
Also picks up stuff off axis...
Has a pretty good bandwidth too.
- What technology? (electret, condenser...)
Condenser, works off phantom or standard AA batteries...just unscrew the mic and stick em in. Can't remember if it's one or two batteries.
No switches or anything on this, but being able to use batteries is a definite plus...mind you, you will lose out a tad in sensitivity if you do this.
- For how long have you been using it?
I've been lent two or three of these for several years.
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
I use this on acoustic guitar and cello.
This works WONDERS on strings! Stick 2 high up and you'll be amazed.
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
I think this was around £100-150...and it was excellent value already. Find one second hand that has been treated right (no smoke) and you're laughing. You need a good room, though...