- Installation is it without problem?
so easy! you just follow the instructions
- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
non! (I did not test the addition of new plugs)
- The configuration gnrale is easy?
I was working on before protools Mpowered! I'll have a change time to adapt! one thing is sure, the DS grip, easy to record, the utlise rewire (with Reason 4), program midi (with amazing instruments included)
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
clear enough (as big!) for my part I prefer the books (a can learn other than at his screen) I fly (with words + cl is in French!
info for ds municipal libraries (there are manual logic 7) also ending for the release of eight in French
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..
MacBook Pro 15 inch Intel Core 2 2duo go to sdram/120 go / M Audio 410
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
yes! was running fine!
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
I am surprised about fast! and more than cash which CPU Mpowered (protools)
- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
yes! echoes of friends give me the urge to snack! and frankly Top!
- How long have you use it?
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
uses little CPU, the less the mixer (I prefer that of ProTools!
I will be more prcis ds 2 months about it!! Fresh for it at all!!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? cubase sx 1.4, Protools (mpowered = Le), Reason 2.5 and Reason 4 now (and I live and Interacting tjs as a working basis)
- How do you report qualitprix?
Top quality price! sound quality, efficient and plugs! (For me better than cubase)
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... yes 100%
and can be to the Pro version!
- Installation without problem.
- The configuration is not complicated for those who like a soft manipulated adj. But Garage Band Logic Express when there is even a gap in terms of configuration options available, so some paramtrage complex, with many options trs.
- Manuel Designed well, we can find information thanks the index. PDF version, less "friendly" visit that paper.
My config ': Power Book G4 1.67 GHz / 1.5 GB RAM / 25 GB of available hard disk; sound card presonus firebox.
The software works properly with this config ', that said I would put some BMOL:
- The display is not ractif regarding the VU meters, especially when a large number of tracks (like the VU meters idling), o prcis difficulty of being (pb graphics card, ram, processor?).
- Error message rgulier evokes in forums such as "disk overload or too slow, impossibility of treating all simultanment give." I understand this may be the speed of my DD (5400 rev / min) or the lack of ram (1.5 GB), but also on the fact BCAN with 4 go!
- With just 1.5 GB of RAM, you have to quickly "freeze" tracks instruments (to limit the calculations in real time), otherwise the Systm quickly becomes overloaded (load tmoin cpu)
- The sound card is recognized easily. Well sometimes there are little tricks that merdent with the sound card (like suddenly out more pregnant) but overall was okay. A helping reboot and go again. Nothing dramatic.
That said I think my config '(hard disk, RAM, graphics card, processor) is a little soft for this lgre, especially in the case of products with a wide range of software instruments.
I do not put as 6, but my li config '.
That's the progress of technology but is a bit con who has a computer is only 4 years dj deprecated for an app that was released a year ago. was walking bizness agree m'enfin a shit even when.
I use it for 6 months and I prcdemment test Logic Studio 8 for 6 months (I also encountered the same problem with LS8 evokes above).
I also used Logic Express 7 for 2 years. I must say that the passage of one another I was not possible to upgrade this problem and that is a great comfort Russianness both in functionality but also in potential cr atif, there are some apple loops supplmentaires in addition to those of Garage Band, more new instruments from LE 7: 2 synths, a vocoder, a rhythm box, new effects. The interface is nice trs.
The report qualitprix trs is good (although I have not tested many other apps). 200 for a soft and as a potential agnre Fast Fashion that is amazing. Having experienced the era of magntos 4 tracks K7 800, which n'taient recorders that (we had bought more racks of effects, instruments ...), I'm still on ass to have in my little BCAN the equivalent of a huge studio.
Obviously you need to add good sound card and especially the machine, which can encrypt quickly especially if you type in sries "pro".
But I think it is all the same a good investment.
There may be attempts to pass LS8 but for me, I do not see the intrt to add 300, except for apple loops and other instruments and comes with plugs, because the other feature does not m'intressent (use live etc ...).
One problem is probably (for me) the relative "complexitquot; the soft: indeed, there normment functions and I use a very small proportion of potential Logic, which is a bit dommge but matriser this app all the same ncessite connatre of a number of concepts audio, midi, computer and go ... even when more time in books to learn how it works that deal. From what I could see, there are just fewer features than in Studio Express (with respect to the part squenceur Studio).
Anyway, for résumé I think it's a good soft trs trs and I'm happy.
Installation is no problem, although long. Nothing untoward yet.
Mac OS X, 4ghz processor, 4GB of ram + M-Audio Project Mix I / O.
I use the dance hall for almost 2 years. This is the first real software I use. This is where it goes bad. In fact, although the publisher is pretty hefty and powerful, the handling is generally quite simple, I spend my time waiting for the software restarts after crashes continuing to lose track, catch despite many safeguards, to Recall my shots, repeated operations will not do it, etc., etc.. As for value for money, even one euro, it would be too expensive for a software so unreliable. With experience, I will surely not repeat that choice.