Bespeco KT308Z
pliskins88 pliskins88
Publié le 12/30/06 à 11:02
I use this case for about four months. I've been buying my Cuenca 90.

It is a safe / cases for guitar (nooo you kidding) very light (2.5 kg) compared to other real coffers. Indeed, it is polyethylene, a semi-rigid plastic anything. It hugs the shape of the guitar (carved in handle) to prevent weight gain.
It is this feature that I like because I wanted a box that protects but still light to travel (I take the train ... not car ^^)...
There is a strap in the back ... tested bike ^^... bin plays the role of webbing which ...
Asse I trust him in protection ... well I'm not going to start swinging my guitar down the stairs.
The interior is very soft to hold your guitar warm.
The handle is placed on the "block" (the seller told me it was a case which is not bad for the neck because the more weight is on the block compared to other or block is closer to the body ... there was no BeneFit arguments to try to sell me since I got it free).
He holds up the guitar well ... better than the basic box that I had first proposed.

The only flaw ... it is very unbalanced.
If you put it on the ground, you take your guitar out of the box, the lid causes a little the rest of the box (the box is lifted a little, but falls as it should ... or not). And if he has too much momentum (the lid) bin bardaf the body turns (without guitar of course). We must be careful not too touch the box open if you want to rest the guitar without having to put it right ...

Otherwise it should be noted that this is a zipper closure ... it's a bit noisy at the opening happens to you ... especially if the flock has to repeat and the others are already playing (zwwwiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaap) ^ ^ if not ... no problem, she looks strong.

Good Summing up:

+: Light, holds well up the guitar, neck well supported
-: Evil balanced, that makes noise zip

Price: 120 euro (it turns into 100 euro on the Internet)

Pff I will level rating 6.5/10 (I put 7 because I had nothing to pay to have it ^ ^) ... value for money way ... it sucks when the chest is reversed ... it's the thing that makes down the coast ... the rest is the lightness and the fact that the guitar is safe for short trips ... I do not think that I will send my guitar in the hold of a plane with the cases ^ ^ ... (paranoid? ) ...

If I reffer this choice ... It is expensive compared to a chest that stagg not spill and has a storage place tuner strings etc ... ... but it is slightly hard to choose ^ ^