Large diaphragm condenser microphone. The data sheet above is complete, no need to rewrite it.
I use it for a little while.
I compared it to the CM 90 to lamps that I have also, to a AT2020 Audio-Technica, Shure PG27 to. Frankly not bad at all for the price. Accurate in all registers. A good signal to noise ratio. I think it gives really good in acoustic guitars: the sound is very clear in the mids treble. I use a Presonus who has pre-amp into class A and you really push the gain on the bottom to begin hearing the blast. I'm amazed. A sturdy machined metal manufacture (there is a little heavy for that matter) very neat and not cheap at all.
I use it for a week. I appécie the high pass filter and its two directional (omni and cardio). Finally, you can do almost everything with. Coupled to a pre-amp tube (MIC 200 Behringer) is impressive (for the price).
I do not like the noises made by selectors and low-cut directional (normal for this price range) when touched while the microphone is on. Mass insulation may also be reviewed (hum when touched) but frankly, as trifles in comparison of overall satisfaction.
Choice to repeat without hesitation be several in a fleet of pickups is a good idea.
8 of 8 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Fluch's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Double diaphragm 1 inch (2.54 cm) pulvris end lor
- Wide Frequency Response, excellent dynamics and very low distortion
- Prampli Class A discrete, transformerless output symmetrical (no breath)
- Slecteur directivity cardioid or omni-cirectionnelle
- Cut down to the extreme dliminer serious gnrs example by the effects of proximitbr /> - Frequency Response: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -41 + /-2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Rsiduel Noise: 22 dB (A lay)
- Comes with suspension
Warranty 2 years
Taken sound Alto Saxophone and Baritone.
Very easy to use: you plug (+48 V), the gain you make your ladle, has walk ...
Tone sets, we find the "pincquot; other microphones (typical Chinese?). But a pleasant little grain that places above the Apex 435 for example. Dfine satisfactory and efficient. Worse may be specific on (especially in low-medium) that T-Bone SC1100, but less "aggressive" notament. And a bit more cash pressures.
At this price (79 €!), A very good alternative.