- Use for one month, I wanted a compact control surface with maximum endless knobs.
Previously I used mainly the controllers look very cheap plastic keyboards from different masters (evolution / prodipe).
- I enjoyed:
- The quality of materials, assembly and really beefy knobs and touch "rubber" very pleasant.
- The endless knobs with push function, terrible!
- The many options in the editor and the configuration of the LEDs
- Feeding a single USB + I / O MIDI practice to control the hardware
Editor-in-hand is not always practical and map all sometimes requires a little time.
Honest value for money, a choice I would do without hesitation, Livid quality is really good, I think certainly fill a block later.