[Musikmesse] Palmer Grand Audition
Palmer has announced that it will show the Grand Audition at this year's Musikmesse.
This unit is designed to compare different active and passive speakers and subwoofers, to allow you to switch between 10 pairs of speakers and 4 subwoofers.
The units can be cascaded to allow you to switch between up to 40 pairs of speakers and 16 subwoofers. Active and passive speakers can be mixed on one unit. The remote control offers a switchable low pass filter for the subwoofers as well as dim and mute functions . All outputs are galvanically isolated and balanced. Each output level can be adjusted by ± 12 dB.
In addition the unit provides connectors on the rear for optional display LEDs which can be placed on top of or next to the speakers to indicate which one is selected. All inputs and outputs are equipped with XLR connectors, the passive speaker outputs with Speakon connectors.
- 2 x Balanced XLR line inputs with loop out
- 2 x Amplifier inputs
- 10 x Stereo pairs Line outs, Balanced and transformer isolated
- 10 x Stereo pairs Speakon outputs for passive speakers
- 4 x Line outs for subwoofers, Balanced and transformer isolated
- 4 x Speakon outputs for passive subwoofers
- Switch between a mixture of active and passive speakers and subwoofers
- Connect optional display LEDs
- Cascade up to 4 units and control them all via one remote control
- Switch between up to 40 Speaker pairs and 16 subwoofers
EUR 3.996,00 (recommended retail price in Germany incl. VAT)
Viewers of this article also read...
- A&H v1.8 iLive software Allen & Heath has released the latest version of its iLive firmware and Editor software, V1.8.
- Allen & Heath xDR-16 Expander Unit The xDR-16 has 16 analogue inputs and 8 analogue outputs connected via Allen & Heath’s Audio and Control over Ethernet (ACE) link fitted in Port B of an iLive MixRack, which can be positioned up to 120 metres away on CAT5 or further on a dedicated fibre optic system.
- SSL MADI-X8 Router Solid State Logic presents the MADI-X8, an 8-port MADI audio router/splitter/aggregator system and the new SDI-MADI, a 4 x 16 channel audio de-embedder with four auto sensing 3G SDI inputs and 64 channel MADI fibre and AES Digital audio outputs at IBC 2010.