Voxengo SPAN 2.3
Voxengo SPAN version 2.3 update is now available for download.
SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for music and audio production applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN conforms to AudioUnit and VST plugin specifications, and is available for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
List of changes in version 2.3:
- Right/left signal power difference readout added.
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Output signal power statistics
- Spectrum smoothing
- Clipping statistics
- Correlation meter
- Multi-channel analysis
- Mid/side analysis
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Voxengo SPAN and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/span
Viewers of this article also read...
- Way Out Ware SynthX for the iPad Way Out Ware announced the release and availability of their latest instrument developed for the iPad, SynthX.
- Audanika SoundPrism Pro SoundPrism Pro is a MIDI Controller for iOS based on the SoundPrism App for iPad and iPhone.
- UVI.net introduces UVI Wurli for Mac UVI Wurli is designed to turn your Mac into a Wurlitzer model 200A electric piano manufactured in 1972.