- 2 x 200 watts into 4 ohms (or 4 x 120w)
- 8 XLR inputs with power supply. Phantom
- 2 channel stereo
- 3-band graphic equalizer / Monitor / Effect Send / Line by
- Digital Effect
- Anti-feedback (well, instead of identifying problem frequencies)
- Input / Output Tape (a 9th stage)
- Main Mode / Return (2 different mono mix) or stereo (two stereo output pairs of the same mix)
- How long have you use it?
Approximately 4-5 years
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The pros: Very portable (c principle of which include combo amp + mixer + effects), powerful amplifiers and whose power does not decrease by heating, good build quality (no buttons crachouillent, no problem whatsoever since I), built-in effects sufficient (for this aircraft type course).
The -: No memory effect settings (except the last generation)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, in the studios of repeats but I can not compare given the state of stuff in the studio (which crachouillent precisely at the knobs)
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Very well considering the quality and reliability
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes, if I still had the value (I sold it because I have enseintes amplified Console Equalizer mix and recently).