Buy new AKG C 430
- Thomann In stock / Delivered in 24h €169.00
C 430 classified adSend me a notification via email whenever there is a new ad on this product
These microphones were the first set of small diaphragm condensers that I bought for my project home studio. I got them about six or seven years ago and have seen upgraded to another pair of small diaphragm mics. I bought them to use when recording drums,...…
These microphones were the first set of small diaphragm condensers that I bought for my project home studio. I got them about six or seven years ago and have seen upgraded to another pair of small diaphragm mics. I bought them to use when recording drums, to use as overheads mostly. I have also used them for acoustic guitars and hi hats. The main reason I bought these mics was because I was looking for a cheap set to get started with, and they did more than a good job for me. They are well built are have a really nice sound for such a cheap set of microphones. Since I bought these I have upgraded to a pair of Rode NT5s, which are a bit more expensive and more crisp sounding than these in my opinion. That being said, they are about double the price. You can also compare these to Neumann KM184 because they are similar mics in theory. Obviously the KM184s can't be touched by the C 430s, but they are priced exponentially higher and are made for a different audience. I would definitley recommend looking into these mics for those who are on a budget and want a cheap pair of small diaphragm condensers that will give you more bang for your buck than you think.
- I use it for 18 months, mainly home-studio.
- The cymbals sound very natural, very ahérées, no need to touch the eq (or very little). The results are less convincing on other instruments (guitar, snare, toms).
- I mainly tested micro dynamics, the day and night
- The value for money is good if you do not want to make a micro multi-purpose
- I find my way perhaps to a more general static (or akg C1000 Oktava M012, for example)
Used together to add sound to a set of classical guitar and also to classical guitarist himself. Somewhat satisfied the mic brings out the bass while leaving them very natural. Namely it was in a church, just two small speakers sound system Yamaha: Very good.
If I had a fairly substantial budget I would have bought a couple well but being broke, I would go with T-Bone ... for now!
- Manufacturer: AKG
- Model: C 430
- Category: Small diaphragm condenser microphones
- Added in our database on: 03/24/2004
We have no technical specifications for this product
but your help will be much welcomed
Other categories in Condenser Microphones
Other names: c 430, c430