Harrison's XT-ME 50% off until Monday
Harrison Consoles is currently offering its XT-ME Mastering Equalizer plugin for Mixbus at half price.
Until Monday January 18th, 2016, Harrison's XT-ME Mastering Equalizer plugin for Mixbus is available for $54.50 instead of $109 usinc coupon ME-50D.
- Mastering Equalizer Plugin with 31 control bands, high pass filter, low pass filter, level trim, and momentary bypass controls.
- DSP curve-match allowing a "flat top" across adjacent bands.
- Based on Harrison's XTool plugins for digital consoles.
As all Harrison Mixbus plugin, the XT-ME is in LV2 format - hence not compatible with the huge majority of other DAWs.
More details available at Harrison Consoles' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.