Ibanez JEM7V Prestige
Ibanez JEM7V Prestige

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Steve Vai series.

dave-77 dave-77
Publié le 03/27/10 à 12:27
everything has been said before.
after it depends on the year:
Ebony before 2004 and a single party.
from 2004 3-piece maple fingerboard.
Pro Edge Floyd starting in 2010 or 2011

the neck is very flat only negative (in fact c is subjective it depends on other types that they handle you because you don not have the same feeling I speak knowingly) the width (height) it is better to have large steve vai paws as it can be a confusing but can be used to it in a few semaines.hormis s ca c is a highway.
the floyd yours though c is almost equivalent to the original floyd Me I prefer the original I find that there are more sensitivities.
j've owned a 2009 a 2004 and 2003 and I found that there is a difference quite noticeable if you are looking for a Used try a new and an old, old loves Me j n but I absolutely love not recent.
Why?
I know I'm not a pro in the violin.

for sound you can do almost everything for the big sound of metallica has the emg are preferable in any case large output level I find these pickups are pretty bold with lots of harmonics and the presence we can not say that it was vai but the sound was a little something.

this guitar is really superb choice I would do this without a doubt but I prefer the old models compare before buying seems reasonable.