Joining the company’s existing line of A-Series amps, Andrews Amplification introduces the Para-Dyne 20 and the Para-Dyne 50.
The Para-Dyne name signifies the two channels of tone produced by these amps.
Both amps are available in heads and 1x12 combos (2x12 combos coming soon). All feature Baltic birch cabinets and are hand-wired on turret boards in the USA.
Para-Dyne features include:
- Six position depth switch and three position bright switch for the clean channel to augment the shared bass, middle and treble controls
- Two channel, foot-switchable design
- Half-power switch for reducing volume when “cranked up”
- Gain and Master Volume controls for the lead channel
- External bias test points and adjustments for easy tube changes
- Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6V6 (Para-Dyne 20) or two EL34 (Para-Dyne 50) output tubes
- Custom wound USA transformers
- Optional series effects loop with true bypass
- Five year limited warranty
Pricing & Availability:
The Para-Dyne 20 head and combo carry retail prices of $1995 and $2250 respectively. The Para-Dyne 50 head and combo retail for $2095 and $2350 respectively.
For more information: www.andrewsamplab.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.