The Arturia Analog Factory 2 was a quick piece of software to install as it only took a few minutes in total. The interface of the plug-in took even quicker to figure out as everything is easy to understand and the basic features are easily located. The software has a ton of different presets as well as sections of parameters for level, filter, LFO, key parameters, FX mix (delay and chorus) and envelope sliders for attack, delay, sustain, and release. This is pretty much all that you need to get a good amount of varying sounds as the presets offer up enough to begin with. I haven't seen the manual for the Arturia Analog Factory 2 software, so I don't know if it would be helpful or not while trying to learn this software.
I am currently running the Arturia Analog Factory 2 software on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I run the plug-in both as a stand alone plug-in and in Apple Logic Pro. I haven't had any problems thus far running the software on this configuration as I don't get any latency at all. However, this really depends on the machine that you are running this on as everybody's system is different and you never know how well it will run until you actually do it. This being said, I don't think that this software takes up an incredible amount of processing power and as long as you have a pretty good system you shouldn't have any problems running it.
I've had the Arturia Analog Factory 2 software for about six months and I've become a huge fan of this software. It is incredibly versatile and I love pretty much all of the sounds that you can get with this software as they are quite realistic sounding. This is great to have around as it gives me quick access to a plethora of analog synth sounds all in one place. This is a very reasonably priced piece of software and is one that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a lot of different analog synth sounds in one place for a great price.
- The installation of the software is no problem, everything is complicated by the cons Syncrosoft dongle protection, which for some reason does not work on my most powerful computer. I am still awaiting a response from Arturia other than "install the latest version of Syncrosoft (évidemennet!)," A crack is installed or was installed on your computer "(no!), or" your ports USB may be defective ", etc.. I do not even speak Syncrosoft site that does not help useful.
So bad grade on this ...
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
- This software + hardware is stable?
On my old G4, soft, very resource intensive, s serious trouble with some presets, and polyphony. Both say right now, I have to use my G4 in stand-alone and I can forget to run a DAW simultaneously Analog Factory.
As mentioned above, the software does not work on my better machine (Mac OSX 10.5.x 2.5 GHz intel core duo), due to an unknown problem of soft protective Syncrosoft. So I can not tell you his current behavior on a machine ... but I imagine much better
I do not will note this
I have been using my 3.
Many presets +
+ A big greasy
+ Legendary synthesizers in your computer!
+ Behavior "analog" synthesizers all good "virtualized"
+ Is a good mix of different products for affordable Arturia
- Major consumer of CPU resources
- The possibility of limited edition (we can not have everything of course)
- - - Dongle synchrosoft: so restrictive and limiting to legal users ... and in addition allows himself to the whims: a real bad choice on the part of manufacturers
I put all the same 5 / 10 because the sound is really good, but less dramatically down the note.
Moreover, the software is resource hungry, I had to change the buffer size of my sound card after a series of crashes in rehearsals!
I already have a lot of plug-ins but this one is a little different: bcp presets (approx 3500) and little possibility of modifications of these (if you have to buy individual versions of each synth)
What I love most: the ability to have 7 machines legendary sounds (ARP 2600, CS-80, Minimoog, Jupiter 8, Prophet, Modular, ...) in your PC. The sound quality is good.
What I like least: a few bugs.
The quality / price is good although it is difficult to have a trial after one week of use ...
Yes, but I await version 2.5!