Arturia Analog Factory 2.2 Update
Arturia has announced the release of version 2.2 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- v Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCDs now display the parameter controlled by the "Key parameter" knobs.
- New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode (Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO.
- Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel.
- Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts
- Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard.
- When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, Pro Tools, Logic...) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
- Audible steps when stepping filters removed.
- Some computers with a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
- Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen.
- Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Schwa TinMan Schwa has announced the release of TinMan, an auto-peaking resonant filter with multiple pitch detection and individually triggered attack/decay envelopes.
- Stillwell Audio The Rocket Compressor Stillwell Audio has announced the release of The Rocket Compressor. Updates for Stillwell Audio's other plug-ins are also available.
- Steinberg Cubase 22.214.171.1244 Update Steinberg has updated Cubase to v126.96.36.1994 (all versions, including the 64 Bit Preview).