De La Mancha Plastique
Plastique is a 2-oscillator subtractive synth, using the 31 waveforms from the Casio HT-700 synth and some enhancements to the original's feature set.
It does lo-fi 80s sounds but also so much more, with a configurable filter (up to 16 poles), a pitch envelope for percussion, an arp, tempo sync delay & LFO, chorus and some lo-fi instability.
- 31 Waveforms from the Casio HT-700.
- 2 Oscs with sync and octave / semitone detune.
- Configurable Resonant Low Pass filter (2-16 poles with cut-off spread).
- Volume and Pitch envelopes.
- Tempo sync LFO with 10 waveforms and note-on sync to modulate filter and pitch.
- Tempo sync Arp with 6 modes and adjustable octave range, note length.
- Tempo sync Delay.
- Adjustable Chorus.
- Lofi options include reduction in quality, distortion and pitch drift.
- 64 presets from Tim Conrardy, Ouroboros & Sink.
For more info, click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Line 6 POD Farm Platinum Line 6, Inc. announces POD Farm and POD Farm Platinum, two software plug-ins delivering the next generation of POD tone to recording guitarists.
- Waves Ltd. Launches TLC The new Waves Theft and Lost Coverage is an exclusive program which safeguards your Waves licenses in case your iLok gets lost or stolen.
- De la Mancha Releases Therapy De la Mancha has released therapy, a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows that according to the company allows you to "express your innermost feelings, neurotic ramblings or burning, murderous rage, and have the results presented in full stereo audio psychosis."