- No need to repeat what has already been said elsewhere!
- The general configuration is it simple? After a few days it is the philosophy of the beast, for the time it was a powerhouse.
- The general configuration is it simple? I needed the manual from time to time for combis and especially the part sequencer.
- The sounds they are suitable to your style of music? More or less.
- Are they realistic? The acoustic sounds are pretty insipid.
- The effects are they effective and responsive? They are adapted to the machine, nothing more.
- Expression are good? (Response to velocity, aftertouch to)? Just okay, a bit steep.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? ... Likes: tablecloths and other synthetic sounds of its own (as the Tritons and others). Like it: the rest ...
- How long have you use it? Owned sold in 96 after 6 months.
- What is so special that you like most and least? Likes: I liked the concept a while, especially at the time I had no computer and external sequencer. Not like: Not much to add.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? Not that I wanted him
- How would you rate the quality / price? Rather good at the time, I got good prices.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... But I have to wait a bit and take qqchose more suited to my style so they are not.