- The installation is done it without problems?
- Have you encountered any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / RAM / disk / sound card ..)
P166 with 48 MB of RAM! ISIS and ...
- The software runs he correctly on this configuration?
- What is performance? (If quantifiable)
Obviously not too many audio tracks (up to a dozen anyway!) And no effect in this case.
- The hardware + software is stable?
Nickel. A small crash every 3 months!
Why put a notice in 2003 on a program that already has quite a few years?
Because it can make many more services to someone who starts in computer music and has not a big config.
Months have several configs (for matters including provisions and parts), I'm always running with an old CWaPE (see Performance).
Easy to use, stable, powerful, this software allows someone to start more than an introduction to the computer music. The work is very powerful MIDI and audio can do tricks pros.
Obviously, there is a lack of things What recent software, such as management loops, virtual instruments ...
Beware of buying a license used to avoid getting pass a pirated version, but specify that the seller will be referenced. Require the seller a signed document with full details when he wrote that he give you the license number as of such software. And send a copy to Edirol.
Obviously, we find no listings for this type of product, most users have upgraded to newer versions. But look closely, there are people (few) who have gone with the competition (one wonders why!) Or sometimes a background of stock in a shop.