[NAMM] Blackstar introduces the LT pedal Series
Blackstar came to Summer NAMM with a new effect pedal series for guitar called LT.
The Blackstar LT Series features 5 boost, overdrive and distortion stompboxes which tones are inspired by the blackstar HT pedal series. Each model is powered by a 9V battery or an optional power supply. A buffered bypass is included on all stompboxes and the three distortion versions include the patented ISF control for tone variation from British to American.
The Blackstar LT series includes:
- LT Boost: a continuously variable boost with 2 band cut/boost type EQ (bass and treble). US price is $79.99
- LT Drive: an overdrive with gain, level and tone controls, based on the HT-Drive stompbox. US price is $79.99
- LT Dist: a versatile distortion with gain, level, tone and proprietary ISF controls. Price is $99.99
- LT Metal: a high gain distortion with the same controls as the LT-Dist. Price announced is $99.99
- LT Dual: two channels of distortion with independent gain and level knobs. The channels share the Tone and ISF controls. The pedal can go from clean boost to extreme saturation. US price: $149.99
The Blackstar HT pedals will be available this autumn. Discover the series at www.blackstaramps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.