- 61 keys
- 99 different instruments
- 99 beats
- Pre-recorded 99 songs, with the possibility of kill on the left hand and right
- Screen central between the note played on another partition, and fingerings
to pieces used for prerecorded
- Connection jack, pedal and noon.
- Configuring simple
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
Good design, but sound quality average
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- How would you rate the quality / price?
pretty good value for money is safe for € 200 approximately nine can not be an extraordinary, so ideal for those who want to start on a low budget synth.
For its class, it's a good keyboard.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
J'obterais probably for a more efficient and therefore more expensive, Roland or Korg